Sunday, February 13, 2011

Take a Word - Romance

For the Take a Word challenge (Romance) I have chosen to use the background that Aino so generously offered as a freebie a few weeks ago. I used the Dover couple above and altered the man and the lady a little bit to make them a little more romantic.

21 comments:

  1. Faye, your artpiece is exquisite, simply beautiful and beautifully elegant - reminiscent of gentler times!
    Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very romantic, Faye, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How romantic Faye... Just beautiful!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely piece, Faye! You have combined and altered the background and the image very cleverly. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very lovely creation Love the work you did on the picture to make them closer.
    Bravo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Faye, hope your day is filled with love. Your piece is gorgoeus, I love the background you have put the couple on. They are so versatile, you could do so much with them, but for Valentine's this is perfect. I also wanted to thank you for your very kind words at my blog over the weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you've been so clever here with your altering Faye! Lovely to see what you've done with the image.
    The finished result is just perfect.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, what an amazing background!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quelle élégance ! j'aime beaucoup votre carte Romance !
    Amicalement Mary.KG

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a classy and elegant piece, Faye. I love the simplicity of it. Applause from my corner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentine's Day, dear Faye!!! What loveliness
    you have created~sending (((hugs))) your way,
    Cindy
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so clever! Wonderful piece.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Faye, this is simply perfect for a romantic valentine. Absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the sweetest of all...so romantic, Faye.
    Well done.
    Glenys

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a clever alteration, Faye, to turn the man around. Definitely more romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, soft and so romantic Faye!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.