This is my simple 3 square card for
Less is More challenge. The 3 squares were part of a Christmas card. The black on the 2 small squares is really silver, which does not scan well. The second attempt shows a little bit of the silver. I tried a photo but it didn't work at all. Besides photographing cards gives a distorted image that I find misleading.
It's lovely xx Jan
ReplyDeletegreat card Faye. Thinging of you cards are my most asked for card!
ReplyDeleteAli x
This is such a great layout Faye. It's such a pity that the scanner does not flatter your submission. Do you have any facility for photographing your cards?
ReplyDeleteIt is great to have your participation each week and I hope you are enjoying our challenges!
We will look forward to seeing you next week!
Chrissie
"Less is More"
I do love the soft colours on your card. Great to recycle too! Lovely design!!
ReplyDeleteLovely soft colours and a beautiful dove of peace. It is such a shame that your scanned image does not show your fabulous work to its full advantage.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Oh Faye this is lovely
ReplyDeleteReally appreciate your joining in as we are completely different to your unique style
Much appreciated, se you next week
Thanks for all your continued kind comments
mandi
"Less is More"
Pretty colours Faye
ReplyDeleteHugs Susie Sugar xx
Faye, the design is lovely. I wish I could see the silver better. Reminds me..I need to make a few thinking of you cards!
ReplyDeleteHi, Faye. I missed commenting so many of your works of art, this last one is gorgeous as well. Hugs, Miria
ReplyDeletelovely!
ReplyDeleteHi Faye, this is a beautiful and sensitive sympathy card, the colours are pretty too. Cheers Cazro
ReplyDeletethis is a fantastic take on the challenge, even if the scanning didn't quite work. It must be wonderful in real life.
ReplyDeleteAnne x
Lovely card, well done.
ReplyDeleteMaureen......x
Fabulous, wonderful image.
ReplyDeleteLove your layout, lovely card
ReplyDeletePerfect Faye!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Absolutely magical.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, Faye!
ReplyDeleteRecycling lots of different things is something i really like to do. You have made a very ethereal looking card with a thoughtful sentiment. Really lovely:-)
ReplyDeleteFaye just love your card.
ReplyDeleteAnne
lovely card
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog! So lovely card, love it!
ReplyDeleteLovely delicate colours for your card. x
ReplyDelete