Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tag Tuesday - Circles

Tag Tuesday's theme this week is circles.

I have been making valentine tags for the homebound members of our church. So far I've done 21 or 22, I think. Here is one that I made that had circles in the ribbon, a big circle in the middle and some circles embossed onto the big circle. I have added some smaller circles in red pen. The Happy Valentine's Day stamp came from Michael's and was a dollar.

20 comments:

  1. What a beautiful idea Faye, to make these for house bounds! I bet they will be greatly appreciated. And you heart ATC is gorgeous!
    Come on over and add your name for my give away.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag! I love they are for your home bound members! Diann

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossed circle looks like metal - very cool. Lovely that you are making Valentines for the homebound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye,
    Oh what a beautiful tag! And aren't you so dear to make these for people who are housebound...how precious.

    I have been SO busy with this One World, One Heart event--that's why I haven't been over to see you.
    I hope all is going well there!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the destiny of your tag which is beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely tag for your home bound members.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet idea! Your tag is fantastic. Love the metal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye, thank you so much for sharing your story about your son with me, being the dad of your beautiful, intelligent grand-daughter! God knows and He is so faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely tag with all the circle shapes. Such a wonderful idea to give them to home bound people. I bet they treasure them, to know someone is thinking of them.


    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the larg metal circle here, Faye! I'm sure your homebound church members will be thrilled to receive your tags. ( I always like to make Valentines for all the single girls -- everyone should receive a Valentine:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tag(s) look(s) beautiful, I think your home bound members will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tag, Faye. The colours are great! What a lovely idea to make tags for those who might not get a lot of attention otherwise.

    Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tag! Sounds like you are going to bring smiles to lots of faces when they receive your great tags! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely tag, Faye, I'm sure your home bound people loved these!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.