Saturday, February 26, 2011

One Stop - Spring Flowers

This was done for One Stop challenge (spring flowers). The bright green paper is two different decorative papers. The lavender background is a part of a Christmas card. I stamped the flowers and colored them with Prismacolor pencils and Marvy Le Plume markers. The lace is some I got from Michaels.

6 comments:

  1. Here in Belgium it rains and the days are gray . The beautiful colors on this card indicate that spring is coming. Whoopee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely vibrant spring colours. Lace border is a nice addition. Great card. You have cheered me up!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic spring card. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fantastic Faye!! I love the colors!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well my friend you have blown me away again I keep forgetting how Purple & green go so well together, I hope you are well & the snow has thawed. Thanks for joinging in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous one of my favourite colour combination's. Marie

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.