A new challenge has been started by Mandi and Chrissie, called Simply Less is More. This first challenge is to make something that is pink, white, and black and simple.
So Artful's challenge this week is Victorian Amusements. I think the rocking horse was popular back then. The image is one I printed from Dover freebies. The text was computer done using the font: Giddyup!

A very appropriate font too if I may say so Faye!
ReplyDeleteLovely card!
Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge at "Less is More". I hope to see you nest week too!
Chrissie
Oh Faye you're card is FAB and very right for out criteria!
ReplyDeleteA 'white' space easily constitutes any card base color that is left blank
Love to see you at "Less is More"
Hope to see you again
mandi x
Such a sweet children's card - I love the rocking horse image. It's fab!
ReplyDeleteFaye, this is super and the image is fab. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
ReplyDeleteAli x
Gorgeous card, and what a cute image, love it
ReplyDeleteHi Faye. Your card is perfect for a little girl's birthday. Love the rocking horse and the sentiment font is just brilliant.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sharon xx
Thanks for your lovely comment on my flourish card - much appreciated.
ReplyDeleteI sort of imagine that everyone in the US has high speed internet - I do hope you get it soon.
my favorite color combo. absolutely adorable card.
ReplyDeletehugs :)
Your card is so sweet, love the rocking horse. Cheers Caz
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on this challenge! LOVE the pink!
ReplyDeleteFaye, this is wonderful. It may be simple but it sure is lovely and fits our Victorian Amusements challenge perfectly. Thanks for being Soartful.
ReplyDeleteFaye, I love the idea that simply less is more and your card is beautiful. I think rocking horses are back in fashion although they are not as grand as the ones we see in illustrations from Victorian times.
ReplyDeleteLess is More!
ReplyDeleteYour Card is wonderful, Faye!!
xoxo doris
Like the fact you used pink as your base card. Fits the bill perfectly.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
gorgeous!! love the rocking horse :)
ReplyDeleteSuper card, love that image.
ReplyDeleteLynne xxx
Wonderful card! Beautifully done.
ReplyDeleteCute card! Brilliant for the Less Is More Challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sandra
What a great image and a font to match, love it ALL.
ReplyDelete