Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gothic Arches - Hearts

My Gothic Arches entry this week starts with an arch I made previously and stored in my computer for such an occasion as this. The Li'l Redhead is my invention, based on how my granddaughter looked as a child. I have used this drawing before but without the hearts balloons. I had fun putting this all together last night. I hope Li'l Redhead will brighten your day and bring a smile your way.

18 comments:

  1. This is so sweet...I love it. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and she did bring a smile to my face, Faye. I love seeing your art used with mixed media. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's brought a smile to me Faye. Beautiful work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the hearts & little girl
    wonderful art work!
    Very clever!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow another fab art piece and so special Faye. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented! Love the little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! So charming and it did brighten my day!. Thank you.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm smiling for sure! Your Arch is just wonderful! Diann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific Arch, Faye. What a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, Faye! My blog address is still that old http://violetti.vuodatus.net, not that blogger or whatever :(
    -Saila-

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful that this darling little redhead is patterned after your granddaughter, Faye! Darling arch.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.