Sunday, February 6, 2011

Take a Word - Blackbird

Background is my front yard (see blog header), blackbird was a freebie from Dezinaworld, brushes from me and Annika von Holdt, and window from Dover.

Sarah has given us a super piece of art for the Take a Word challenge inspiration. Be sure to look at her blackbird art and then at all the other entries.

I have to be somewhere very early in the morning so I am going to post this now.

18 comments:

  1. A beautiful view from the window- such an artful and quiet entry- I love this piece Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blending of elements, Faye. Great effect....lonely and plaintive somehow. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very well done card, great piece of art, J'aime beaucoup
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fabulous, great digital work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant work, I love the image!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly beautiful, Faye - a wonderful composition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely scene. Would make an excellent card!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your so clever I think your garden just sets it off. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous blending of elements Faye, and such a great view from the window. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. The bird almost looks like he is hoping for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful piece, Faye...serene and quiet! Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful, Faye--and so enchanting!!!
    Sending (((hugs))) your way,
    Cindy
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Faye, just beautiful.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just LOVELY! A real treat of a card!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Faye, I always enjoy seeing windows (and doors) in artworks and this one is exquisite - especially as you have used a photo of your own little corner of the world as a backdrop.
    I love the new look of your blog - especially the rustic font.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.