This week
Louise at Tag Tuesday has challenged us to make a tag that has a tag on it. This started out as a regular bought tag that I attached some decorative paper to. The Fiskar punches did the cutouts except for the label one (Stampin' Up). The bird stamp is from the Of the Earth set by Stampin' Up. Edging color is Sea Breeze, a chalk ink by Versamagic.
How spring-like-in color ant theme!~
ReplyDeletevery spring like colours and a cute bird
ReplyDeleteThanks for the warm welcome.
ReplyDeleteI like how you used a paper clip...
and I think I have that birdie stamp...
Hi, Faye. I apologize for not being so regular in commenting your great creations. This one is fab, what a great idea, a tag on a tag! Hugs, Miria xx
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet tag. I love the bird and what a clever idea to use a paper clip as a hanger!
ReplyDeleteDon't these designers make like complicated? Great interpretation of the idea. Lovely colours and sweet little blackbird.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Oh this is precious, Faye--and so cheerful too!!! And I love the paperclip!!! When you get a chance, zip over to my blog--I'd love for you to see my newest post.
ReplyDeleteXO
Super double tag, like the bird.
ReplyDeleteJen x
Love the little bird Faye and WOW look at all that snow on your header!
ReplyDeleteNow spring is coming with power ...
ReplyDeleteYour day is beautiful Faye!!
xoxo doris
PS:your new typeface looks great!
Great colors and the paperclip is a very creative idea!
ReplyDeleteWonderful tag, great spring feeling. Love the idea with the paper clip.
ReplyDeleteI'm a bird lover so your tag just calls to me! Fun use of the paper clip! Diann
ReplyDeleteGreat Spring Tag! I love the bird and the paper clip as a hook! Wow!
ReplyDeleteFaye, I can see you are waiting for spring to arrive, too! Love your tag...and the paperclip is a very nice touch!
ReplyDeleteLovely look at spring...and wishful thinking, too!
ReplyDeleteThat is af very joyful tag. Love the springcolor and the little bird.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute Tag. Make me wish for warmer weather..
ReplyDeleteHugs, Linda