Today's Split Coast Stampers has the waxed paper resist technique so I used it for this tag. The stamp is by Stampin' Up. The painting is watercolor.
Tag it On's Frankie, along with the rest of us, is tired of the cold, bleak winter. She has challenged us to make Springtime art, ahead of the season.
My waxed paper resist didn't work well because I grabbed up photo paper thinking it was glossy card stock. The method calls for glossy card stock.

Well it looks great to me from here, even though you say it did not work!!! The colour is just so soft as spring and the flower looks so bold!!! Thanks door a great dream Faye
ReplyDeleteFrankie
xx
awesome tag Faye! Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteWell I think it's lovely!! Such beautiful dellicate colours. Love Elizabeth xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely tag Faye and your background is subtle and gentle. I have looked for ages but cannot find wax paper here - no one seems to use it anymore.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Beautiful tag with lovely background and stamp, very subtle background . Marie
ReplyDeleteWonderful spring feeling. Love the flower.
ReplyDeleteLovely tag with that bold flower on the soft green.
ReplyDeleteJen x