Faye's Adventures in Art
beautiful. Love the way the birds are soaring. Love the flowers in your banner too.
Your tag looks fantastic, blue/brown, nature, and trio all there and blended perfectly :)
Terrific take on Louise's challenge...lovely stamp choice!
Faye, what a great combination of all three challenges -- hey, another trio! Your birds are a first for the trio challenge, they look wonderful!
What a lovely tag...great colors and beautiful birds!
Fantastic tag Faye. Love the Trio of birds.
Beautiful way to cover all three challenges. Way to go, Faye!
A beautiful tag Faye!
Beautiful art, Faye! :)
Wow Faye what a beautiful Tag.Love them.
I love the birds and the color you used Faye. It's a amazing Tag.
beautiful tag!! love the colors and stamps!!!
great - you´ve combined the three Challenges wonderful!!Fantastic TAG.Thanks for joining and good luck!!Hugs, Heike
Love your beautifull blue swallows,wonderfull tag.
Love your birds Faye, such a great idea too!!Hope your grand daughter got home safely.. you know we still have very hot weather here, it hasn't stopped.
Hi Faye, I just love your birds in flight. and the blue and brown combination is perfect!
This is fantastic, Faye!
It`s really beautiful!The birds are wunderful!Carola
This is beautiful, Faye! I like the birds and the colors.
Very beautiful!!!!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
beautiful. Love the way the birds are soaring. Love the flowers in your banner too.
ReplyDeleteYour tag looks fantastic, blue/brown, nature, and trio all there and blended perfectly :)
ReplyDeleteTerrific take on Louise's challenge...lovely stamp choice!
ReplyDeleteFaye, what a great combination of all three challenges -- hey, another trio! Your birds are a first for the trio challenge, they look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely tag...great colors and beautiful birds!
ReplyDeleteFantastic tag Faye. Love the Trio of birds.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful way to cover all three challenges. Way to go, Faye!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful tag Faye!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful art, Faye! :)
ReplyDeleteWow Faye what a beautiful Tag.
ReplyDeleteLove them.
I love the birds and the color you used Faye. It's a amazing Tag.
ReplyDeletebeautiful tag!! love the colors and stamps!!!
ReplyDeletegreat - you´ve combined the three Challenges wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic TAG.
Thanks for joining and good luck!!
Hugs, Heike
Love your beautifull blue swallows,
ReplyDeletewonderfull tag.
Love your birds Faye, such a great idea too!!
ReplyDeleteHope your grand daughter got home safely.. you know we still have very hot weather here, it hasn't stopped.
Hi Faye, I just love your birds in flight. and the blue and brown combination is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic, Faye!
ReplyDeleteIt`s really beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe birds are wunderful!
Carola
This is beautiful, Faye! I like the birds and the colors.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful!!!!
ReplyDelete