Saturday, August 29, 2009

One Stop - cute and cuddly

This is not my normal territory, cute and cuddly, but I wanted to do something this weekend before I have to go clean the house.

Cute and Cuddly is the theme of One Stop Craft Challenge this week. I have this little angel stamp and a mouse stamp. I thought this was more cuddly than a mouse. The background is one I created with some stamps. The butterfly is one that I managed to put into a digital art folder on my computer.

4 comments:

  1. I think your cute and cuddly is sweet. They look the part.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw shucks, Faye, it is indeed cute and cuddly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye, This is such a cute and cuddly image. Beautifully coloured. The butterfly is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this with us. Thank you for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little sweetie! I know cute and cuddly is not your style Faye but you would never be able to tell, fabulous card. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.