
Tag it on has an unusual tag for us today, a bookmark. I've made this one from cardstock sprayed with homemade mica mists and some Moon Shadow Gossamer Gold and Landlubber's Green mists. The stamps I used are from the Hearts and Love collection. I stamped in clear ink and embossed in fine gold EP. Blogspot just wouldn't make this image larger, so please click on image to see the gold embossing.
Stunning! Your bookmark is amazing Faye. I just couldn't stop by your blog and not leave a comment on this beautiful creation. Amazing work.
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
Beautiful bookmark Faye,
ReplyDeleteVery lovely, Very elegant, ...
I love the flourishes
So lovely... I would definitely use this bookmark!!Great tag again this week... sorry I have been away - was whisked off by Freddie!!! so missed answering you sooner than this... Thanks for dreaming with me this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Frankie
xx