Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gothic Arches - childhood toys

For Gothic Arches this week we are to use a childhood toy. This one was before my time, for sure. Dover Publications is the source of my images. 

21 comments:

  1. I wonder how long she would stay on the penny farthing, Faye, brilliant arch, love the bike & the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye, What a beautiful arch! Such wonderful vintage images and soft colors. Love the "bike!" Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and fabulous arch, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful looking, Faye! I like the vintage look of this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Faye, this is adorable! Love the style of your gorgeous art work! Thanks for you sweet comment about my card so sorry it took so long for the comment window to appear. I don't know what would cause that to happen but I am truly glad that you were patient to wait and for your comment as it was so sweet a greatly appreciated!
    Big hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable arch Faye,I love those kinds of bikes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic images in this arch Faye- wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you imagine trying to ride a bike like that? :) Gorgeous stamped arch you've created this week, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great arch...... evokes wonderful, comforting emotions

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet arch faye you do such awonderful ,arches enjoyed looking .
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful arch.
    She is great!
    Have a nice Sunday, Faye!
    Tine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great arch, Faye. I love the penny farthing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used a penny farthing on my arch, too. Love the soft feel of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! I love the image of the little girl! Nicely done, Faye! Thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Faye
    your arch is just darling...lovely image and that bicycle is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful arch!!

    Hugs
    Doris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Faye, your arch is just wonderful! Love the images and colors. LynnF

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.