This 4x4 card was done for Colour Create Challenge (pink, orange, and green) and One Stop (pearls and swirls).I started out with a lime green card and tried unsuccessfully to do a vaseline resist on it. I wound up with the 3 colors for CCCC. So I then added 3 beads and the swirls along with my stamped flowers. The bandana effect and the pearlizing of the beads was done digitally. I thought it needed the white outline and I had no pearl beads to stick onto the card. Hope this is o.k.
It looks lovely to me, Faye!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautifull sunny card !!!
ReplyDeletei love it !!!
It's not just OK...Your card is gorgeous Faye. I love the background and the flowers are just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge this week.
Karen x
What a beautiful card Faye!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Doris
This is just fabulous Faye. A stunning background once again (how do you keep being so creative with those?). Love the flowers and the swirls and pearl. Looks wonderful. Thanks for joining both the Colour Create and One Stop Card Crafts Challenges.
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
Faye WHat a beauitful card!! I love the flowers and the colouring...
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge. janny
Fabulous Card how very clever of you, love it! it would make a lovely picture to hang on the wall!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining C.C this week
Di xxx
Beautiful Gayle!
ReplyDeletevery pretty! Love the bright colours!
ReplyDeleteIt's so beautiful Faye! I love your background, it has a really gorgeous abstract feel to it, the flowers are so pretty and I think your digital pearls are so pretty. The vaseline resist sounds interesting, I haven't heard of that and will have to look it up. So glad you could join us this time on CC. Chris x
ReplyDeleteFabulous as always Faye and i adore the colours. Thanks for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
ReplyDeletePaula xxxx