Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tag Tuesday - Metallics

This tag is my entry for Metallics (Tag Tuesday). The background is a piece of gold foil wrapping paper run through the pasta machine in a cuttlebug folder. The key has been heat embossed in gold. The bow is gold lamé.

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful metallic elements, Faye! But I have to say your embossed wrapping background is just my favorite! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love this and love how you recycled, it looks elegant and arty. brilliant work Faye
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pasta machine? Who knew? Fantastic. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its just wonderful how you can take ordinary wrapping paper and make something so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag art is gorgeous, Faye. Love all the creativity with metallics that went into this presentation...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag Faye. Love the metal background. Flowers are the perfect touch for color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a metallic tag, Faye1 I love the fabric-look of the 'metal.'

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and delicate - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Faye, email me and I.ll send you the link
    Lynn
    minpinsloveme@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A real golden beauty, Faye. Great use of that wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the recycling Faye. Hope all is well with your grand daughter - it's very hot weather at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very neat how you took out the middle of the foil. This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is great Faye! And very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am just fascinated that you used a pasta machine to create this tag! I love the different textures and colors here. This tag is a tiny masterpiece, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Faye! Wonderful work :) Greetings from Finland; Saila.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.