Faye's Adventures in Art
You have a new blog banner! I like it, and I like this entry for "stripes". The blue is so pleasing to the eye. Good work, Faye!
Hi Faye,love the shades of blue on this,the background is gorgeous too.Gorgeous work.
LOVE this Faye, the blue is striking and I just love the bird stamp, stunning entry for the theme. :)
This is beautiful, Faye!
Very beautiful ATC, Faye!
Love your piece, Faye and that stamps are just adorable!
Stunning and striking are the two words that first come to mind when I saw this Faye.....it is just beautifulHugsLorraine x
Wow this is fantastic.Wonderful.
I just visited your sister's blog! Beautiful cards! And yours is also!!! :O)
This is gorgeous Faye....love the bird stamp!
Beautiful atc, lovely background!!
Absolutely gorgeous
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
You have a new blog banner! I like it, and I like this entry for "stripes". The blue is so pleasing to the eye. Good work, Faye!
ReplyDeleteHi Faye,love the shades of blue on this,the background is gorgeous too.Gorgeous work.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this Faye, the blue is striking and I just love the bird stamp, stunning entry for the theme. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Faye!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful ATC, Faye!
ReplyDeleteLove your piece, Faye and that stamps are just adorable!
ReplyDeleteStunning and striking are the two words that first come to mind when I saw this Faye.....it is just beautiful
ReplyDeleteHugs
Lorraine x
Wow this is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWonderful.
I just visited your sister's blog! Beautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteAnd yours is also!!! :O)
This is gorgeous Faye....love the bird stamp!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful atc, lovely background!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous
ReplyDelete