Friday, July 3, 2009

Artarazzi

This lovely lady was our inspiration image for Artarazzi this week. I have reversed her and colored her. The background is another one of the wax paper resist techniques I have been experimenting with this week. The close-up lily petals is an image from Dover.

17 comments:

  1. Hi Faye,
    thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments. This is a beautiful piece. I particularly like the way you have colored the flowers--beautiful.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye it seems a long time since I left a comment and yet I have seen the lovely work you have been producing. I just adore this gorgeous creation it is stunning those flowers and that image are totally awesome well done.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it!! It is so gorgeous...beautifully done, Faye!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow...Vron has already published her challenge photo ? ..I'have to look overthere ! I just started my pc on.
    ****
    About your question of that link Faye.
    Here you can find it ; (it's a preview)
    http://www.deliciarum.info/10/03/2009/lalbum-du-moyen-age-de-jean-midolle/
    And here you can download it. You have to fill in that code that you see.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NJWCIELP

    I hope that the second link works, otherwise click on the FIRST link , on this (in red typed) link.
    "l’album du moyen-âge"
    Succes !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - I love the colours!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coloring in her face!!! Beautiful and perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is special, Faye. I love how you have made the pale little lady glow, and framed her in those beautiful flowers. Take a bow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks so textured, it's gorgeous Faye- very well done. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have taken a rather bland-looking woman and made her beautiful - love the background!`

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made her so elegant! I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A superb piece of mixed media. You made her look really elegant.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful piece and I love your wax paper resist background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, this background is gorgeous, and it enhances this week's images to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Faye... "WOW"!!!
    I love it!!

    Hugs
    Doris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOWWOWWOW!! This art is absolutely unbelievable! I love the flowers in the background! So beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.