Thursday, August 27, 2009

Art Creations Friday - Swan Lake

This  entry to the Art Creations Friday challenge, Swan Lake, is done on a wallpaper I made by tiling one of my personal photos of some Stargazer lilies and other flowers. I also altered the colors in the photo. The frame is thanks to Graphics Fairy.

12 comments:

  1. This is sooo beautiful and elegant!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous piece, Faye! Love the framed look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it Faye!! you gave it such an elegant look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tiling effect provided a gorgeous background, the frame is exquisite, and the overall effect is one of elegance. Well done, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and very elegant Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really a very elegant card and I love the frame, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Faye. Great frame for the couple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is really gorgeous!
    ==lennie==

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Faye! I love the way you've framed the dancers!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.