The Three Muses' theme this week is Art in the Round. I took this lily/circle image from Dover Publications freebies, turned it 45° and made a quilt from the double images. I don't know how to tile so each one was moved separately.
What a gorgeous effect you've achieved here, Faye! The image is one of my favorites, but your beautiful background sets it off perfectly. Thanks for bringing your talent to our challenge, Faye!
This is a beautiful effect Faye, topped off with that lovely image. I love the colour too. Thank you for your very kind comment on my blog also - it is so much appreciated.
This is beautiful, Faye. If you want help on figuring out how to tile, send me an email, or leave a comment on my blog, and I'll try to help you. - Anne
Wow! Your picture is superb, Faye. The background is stunning and the whole effect is just exquisite. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!
What a gorgeous effect you've achieved here, Faye! The image is one of my favorites, but your beautiful background sets it off perfectly. Thanks for bringing your talent to our challenge, Faye!
ReplyDeleteWow Faye! That was a lot of work! The finished pieces are beautiful. I love Dover images too:) Love, Jamie
ReplyDeleteThis is very impressive, Faye.
ReplyDeleteStunning work.
Fabulous piece Faye- wonderful mesmerizing images !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful artwork, Faye! I love the calm, and at the same time lively, impression your collage makes. Very original work!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work Faye
ReplyDeleteOhhh, this is a wonderful piece, Faye!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous piece, very cleverly done. The pattern is just lovely and sets the image off to perfection!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful effect Faye, topped off with that lovely image.
ReplyDeleteI love the colour too.
Thank you for your very kind comment on my blog also - it is so much appreciated.
This is beautiful, Faye. If you want help on figuring out how to tile, send me an email, or leave a comment on my blog, and I'll try to help you. - Anne
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow what an impressive and beautiful effect you have achieved Faye. I can see you enjoyed making this immensely. Bravo my friend.
ReplyDeleteStunning effects, Faye,lovely colours and the image tops off off a perfect piece of art!
ReplyDeleteThis is terrific Faye! Love the effect you have created. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteFaye, love the effect you have created for this challenge. Your images remind me of looking thru a kaleidoscope. Well done!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work Faye!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Doris xx
Wow! Your picture is superb, Faye. The background is stunning and the whole effect is just exquisite. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful effect!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful - and the perfect background for your lovely lady Faye!
ReplyDeleteAli xx
This is so beautiful! Tiling patterns are so captivating.
ReplyDelete