Monday, August 31, 2009

TMTA - Marilyn Monroe

I used Marilyn's picture for last week's Think Monday Think ATC so I am just reusing her photo with a different background. The background for this ATC is one that I had previously made using wax resist technique. I don't remember who showed us how to do this but I used wax paper, a cuttlebug folder and cardstock that was misted with homemade mica mists.

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful, I love how the image amnnd background colours blend so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this fantastic.
    Wow wonderful ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic ATC, Faye. Wonderful background. Beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilyn would have loved these background colors. It's a gorgeous ATC, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's gorgeous Faye!! love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know 'diamonds are a girls best friend' ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool background, it sets off this picture perfectly. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ATC! I like the background and that technique sounds so interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.