Faye's Adventures in Art
Faye, very pretty tag!(Send me your address info to kardkrazy@hotmail.com so I can send you your RAK...and congrats!)
Such a pretty summer color combination, Faye. Congrats on winning some goodies from Louise!
So pretty Faye! The flowers are gorgeous and I love that yellow, so summery. Chris x
Your tag is beautiful, Faye...love the colors you have used...looks awesome!
love this Faye, nice and sunny and cheery. gorgeous piece.
Faye Big Congrats for winning. Your flowers are wonderful. Daisey is one of my favs.
I love the way you've put this together. It's gorgeous!
Faye,nothing says summer like daiseys! Sweet tag, and congrats on winning the RAK!
This is lovely! Your background is absolutely beautiful.
So pretty - love the paint effect!
Your tag is beautiful Faye...!!HugsDoris xx
great Tag, Faye!! I love the colours and the way you worked it!Thanks for joining PMHugs, Heike
Oh Faye - it`s really beautiful!Carola *schoki*
gorgeous background and the white flowers stand out so well against it.have fun with your prize
this is lovely Faye. the color combo with the stamped image works so well! beautiful work!
This is such a pretty tag!!!
Gee Faye...I have trouble commenting on blogs because of my wireless internet! It's so inconsistent. Your summer flowers are vibrant and beautiful.
Lovely colors and tag, Faye!
Great tag Faye. Love the simplicity of the flowers; nice choice of colour too. Cheers!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Faye, very pretty tag!
ReplyDelete(Send me your address info to kardkrazy@hotmail.com so I can send you your RAK...and congrats!)
Such a pretty summer color combination, Faye. Congrats on winning some goodies from Louise!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty Faye! The flowers are gorgeous and I love that yellow, so summery. Chris x
ReplyDeleteYour tag is beautiful, Faye...love the colors you have used...looks awesome!
ReplyDeletelove this Faye, nice and sunny and cheery. gorgeous piece.
ReplyDeleteFaye Big Congrats for winning. Your flowers are wonderful. Daisey is one of my favs.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you've put this together. It's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteFaye,nothing says summer like daiseys! Sweet tag, and congrats on winning the RAK!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely! Your background is absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty - love the paint effect!
ReplyDeleteYour tag is beautiful Faye...!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Doris xx
great Tag, Faye!! I love the colours and the way you worked it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining PM
Hugs, Heike
Oh Faye - it`s really beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCarola *schoki*
gorgeous background and the white flowers stand out so well against it.
ReplyDeletehave fun with your prize
this is lovely Faye. the color combo with the stamped image works so well! beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty tag!!!
ReplyDeleteGee Faye...I have trouble commenting on blogs because of my wireless internet! It's so inconsistent. Your summer flowers are vibrant and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLovely colors and tag, Faye!
ReplyDeleteGreat tag Faye. Love the simplicity of the flowers; nice choice of colour too. Cheers!
ReplyDelete