This tag is made from double sided lavender/blue card stock. The small polka dots were made using a piece of sequin waste. The large dots were made with a foam roller that has raised dots on it. The hot air balloons is a stamp. The tag hanger is made from a copper wire with beads strung on it.
The two challenges I made this for are
Wednesday Stamper and
Tag it On.
Oh this is so beautiful and elegant.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous.
This is a great tag Faye... Thanks for a lovely dream again this week.. I was not necessarily thinking that you had to make the beads!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Frankie
Xx
Beautiful tag Faye. Love the beads and the colour. Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea, Faye, to combine all these elements to make such a fab tag! Miria xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful, really chic and elegant. Gorgeous. Love UK Faye! xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat closeup Faye, you have all kinds of "dots" going on ... the beaded trim is the perfect touch too!
ReplyDeleteoxo
what nice colours did you use. Love it.
ReplyDeleteLovely colours and stamps. Thank you for giving me a clue as to how to tackle this TIO challenge! Beads are not my forte.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
so many dots... brilliant!
ReplyDeletelovely work as usual :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful day.
Great tag!
ReplyDeleteFantastic compostion.
ReplyDeleteVery nice Faye. I immediately thought Christmas ornaments. Where does one find sequin waste? Hope u r doing well.
ReplyDeleteGreat tag, but may I ask, why are the baloons up side down?
ReplyDeleteFabulous tag Faye and so original and unusual. I love the beads and love the balloons.
ReplyDeletehugs June xxxx
Oups, I thought, that you intended to show the balloons upside down.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and fantastic idea to place the dots around!
ReplyDeleteHugs Anja
Lovely tag! I have just joined the challenge and am having a snoop about.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous !! I LOVE hot air balloons!