Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tag Tuesday - Calendar

Tag Tuesday's theme is calendars. I have taken a piece of misted and sprayed cardstock and stamped it with 3 different leaf stamps in red, purple, yellow and brown inks. I did a collage with the calendar, girl from a magazine and homemade leaf. The daisy is one of K&Company's.

This morning the Fed Ex man left a package for me. It was my wonderful new giant tape dispenser and tapes from Framing Supplies. It really got here fast! Like one day. I'm loving it already. An extra special plus is that the 3M Company donates $1.20 to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure for the purchase of this product during 2010-2011..

23 comments:

  1. Hi, Faye. These leaves are such a beauty and all the tag is! Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful, Faye!!! Mine's still in the works and having difficulty finding images for the thing I'm trying to create...yours is simply gorgeous!!!
    Hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and it all works well together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye,
    Yeah--I finally finished my tag for Tag Tuesday...I hope to get it posted by tonight...
    Thank you SO much for your prayers for Jack...I really appreciate it.
    I would love for you to see my little "quest" story on Whimsical Musings...I thought you'd get a kick out of it...
    Hugs
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Nature theme on this very pretty tag Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful tag!
    Love the warm colors!!
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye~

    The colors on your tag are amazing and beautiful. Nice Work.

    ~Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such yummy colors...and that image is fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE YOUR COLLAGE. This is beautiful! Great images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous fall tag, Faye! ( I have waffled back and forth on that tape gun...let us know how you like it. )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just a wonderful autumn tag, you've taken wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry I haven't been here in awhile.. I just love seeing your creattions.. Your tag look wonderful, I just love all the layering... ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a colorful tag! I love the leaves! Great Work! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tag! The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the feel of the tag. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful rich colours on your tag. Love it. Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the layers on your tag. I used a picture of my grandmother from 1916 hope you can come by and see it. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful combination of colours.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.