Cynthia of Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog has the theme of Gothic arch Christmas. My arch is a piece of cardstock I was playing around with last night. I mixed up some chipped up blue watercolor pencil and melted it in a dab of water. I added some bright gold Pearl Ex and a drop or two of gum arabic.* Then with a brush I covered the piece of cardstock with the mixture. It has a beautiful sheen. I stamped the holly , the ornament, and the Merry Christmas on glossy cardstock. The holly was colored with Le Plume pens.
*This technique is one I read on Split Coast Stampers.

Very lovely, Faye.
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous Faye.xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is so wonderful Faye the background is superb - that technique is one I must try. Thanks for sharing and your lovely comments too. Love Cynthia x
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I do love the way you did that background.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kim
Wow, Faye, it's a wonderful Christmas-Arch. I love the background
ReplyDeleteSuch a sharp image and a lovely arch. Love your background technique - must try it myself!
ReplyDeleteJanet xx