Saturday, September 11, 2010
Montana Molly longs for Haute Couture
When Moe brought his bride to the wild west, any chances of her ever seeing Paris disappeared. However, Molly could dream and dream she did. She could see herself decked out in the finest peach colored silk gown in the latest fashion, not the homespun muslin dress and apron of a rancher's wife.
This is my entry for One Stop Craft Challenge (fashion through the years) and for So Artful Challenges (the given image -Isn't she lovely?).
The background is one of my watercolor paintings. The trees are brushes by Annika von Holdt. This is a digital ATC.
Labels:
One Stop Challenge,
soartful challenges
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh so gorgeous, Faye! I want that tree in my yard!
ReplyDeleteFabulous ATC! I love how you've put your own painted background in and I love what you've done to the Fair Maiden. Beautiful Faye.xx
ReplyDeleteA wonderful creation, Thanks for joining us this week at OSCC and good luck!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Francesca
Fantastischer Hintergrund und die Dame im pfirsichfarbenen Kleid ist ein Traum.
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful Faye!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
This is fabulous Faye, I so love the background.xxx
ReplyDeleteHave you ever thought of writing a book?! Just great ....
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Gorgeous card Faye fabulous image, thank you for your sweet comments you always leave me. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx
ReplyDeleteFaye, The wild West seems to agree very well with Molly. Your watercolor painting in the background is gorgeous. I really love the colors. And, Molly is lovely in her peach frock. Thands for being Soartful this week.
ReplyDeleteJeanette
Hi, Faye. This ATC is fab, but the thing I like best is your watercolour background! Hugs. Miria
ReplyDeleteOh, this is gorgeous and I love the story--too adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Cindy
Wow this ATC is excellent I love your painting I also look forward to Saturday to see you pop by, your creations are truely beautiful. good luck my friend & thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet
ReplyDeleteGreat piece, Faye. Your little story made it better.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Faye!
ReplyDeleteSorry I have to answer here, because you are a noreply-comment@blogger.
ReplyDeleteI have no secret. I don't know why I get so many comments...but I enjoy it ;-)
I'm wondering why you don't participate in my giveaway ;-)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Gaby xo