Faye's Adventures in Art
She does look like a seasoned bingo player, Faye!
Fabulous Faye,how do you know she came from a long line of Bingo Players???.xxx
Great ATC, love the choice of images, it works well.
Faye, this is simply stunning!!!! Bravo!!!
beautiful card!
Oh wow this is beautiful Faye.Fantastic layering.
Q. How do you get an old lady to curse?A. Yell Bingo! LOL! Fabulous card.
my god Faye thought that was a pic of me haha do you think we're related? this is amazing love our backgrounds, Janet
Oh this is glorious Faye. You've come up with such a wonderful idea. My Mum-in-law was a seasoned Bingo player too.HugsJune xx
Hi Faye! You had left a comment on my blog and asked how I colored my poppies. I used soft pastels, a new medium for me.
Great composition of the images!Best wishes, Manuela
Mrs Smith looks like she could handle a dozen books with ease! Formidable!!Janet xx
fabulous atc Faye!!
Totallty brilliant Faye. x
Well done, Faye! A great choice! Hugs. Miria
A true classic!!!!!!!I love it!
beautiful Faye,love the images .Is this a digital atc?
Great composition! I love the way you blend it all together!Have a wonderul upcoming weekend!Gaby xo
very pretty Faye!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
She does look like a seasoned bingo player, Faye!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Faye,how do you know she came from a long line of Bingo Players???.xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat ATC, love the choice of images, it works well.
ReplyDeleteFaye, this is simply stunning!!!! Bravo!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is beautiful Faye.
ReplyDeleteFantastic layering.
Q. How do you get an old lady to curse?
ReplyDeleteA. Yell Bingo!
LOL! Fabulous card.
my god Faye thought that was a pic of me haha do you think we're related? this is amazing love our backgrounds, Janet
ReplyDeleteOh this is glorious Faye. You've come up with such a wonderful idea. My Mum-in-law was a seasoned Bingo player too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
June xx
Hi Faye! You had left a comment on my blog and asked how I colored my poppies. I used soft pastels, a new medium for me.
ReplyDeleteGreat composition of the images!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, Manuela
Mrs Smith looks like she could handle a dozen books with ease! Formidable!!
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
fabulous atc Faye!!
ReplyDeleteTotallty brilliant Faye. x
ReplyDeleteWell done, Faye! A great choice! Hugs. Miria
ReplyDeleteA true classic!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
beautiful Faye,love the images .Is this a digital atc?
ReplyDeleteGreat composition! I love the way you blend it all together!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderul upcoming weekend!
Gaby xo
very pretty Faye!
ReplyDelete