Monday, September 20, 2010

TMTA - Autumn

Think Monday Think ATCs has the timely theme of "autumn". My ATC started out as a golden yellow cardstock that I embossed with  the Cuttlebug folder. Next I added some extra color by using Moonglow orange and brown. I found a Christmas card that happened to have autumn colors so I stamped and cut out leaves from that. The gold along the sides also came from the old Christmas card.

So my ATC is mostly stamping, cutting, and pasting, but I do love the colors.

15 comments:

  1. Absolutel wonderful.
    Love the leaves background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschöne herbstliche Farben an deinem ATC!!

    Liebe Grüsse
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Faye....gorgeous ATC,my favourite season...Autumn,such beautiful colours...

    Have a lovely day
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Faye.
    What wonderful colours,I love Autumn for all the changing colours around.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours too Faye. Always beautiful work to see her.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Faye. A wonderful ATC! I love the colour combo! I'd have to give an autumn card a go, maybe I'll do! Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful, Faye. It speaks Autumn loudly and clearly! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful autumn feeling, great layering of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is such a pretty ATC and it looks like you had such fun creating it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the leaves , and great idea of recycled creations :)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.