Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lavender and another color

Dezinaworld's Challenge this week is Lavender and any other color. I am using the new sheet (Personality Girls) that I won in the spot prize last week. The child is a freebie from Belinda. The background is Dezinaworld (I changed the color). The frame is from Dover Publications.

10 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning Faye not usually a lilac or purple person, they don't work for me but they have you I really like this. Have a good week-end, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye you did a fantastic job with this piece, its so elegant and pretty and i adore that frame too. What a beautiful gift this would make for a mother or daughter.
    thanks for joining in this weeks challenge my friend and good luck. have a lovely weekend
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Faye, it's beautiful. What a pretty frame too. Lovely work.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Faye, it's beautiful. What a pretty frame too. Lovely work.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Faye what a delicate images and colour combo! I love it! Miria

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful!!! Great work.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Faye--this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it! It is magnificent..xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye this is so Georgous love how you have put it toether, great images too.
    Love it
    Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very regal and beautiful. I love the idea of a mother's love for her child being so beautifully portrayed.
    Have a great week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.