Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Theme Thursday - Two Things

Two Things. That's the theme for Theme Thursday. My background is a combination of beautiful MoonShadow sprays. My large numeral 2 is hand drawn and cut out. I then painted it with Stampin' Up dark purple reinker and some of the leftover MoonShadow spray that was on my craft sheet. The 2 was then put through 3 layers of UTEE. It looks a bit ragged in the scan, but it looks pretty good close up. I also have a couple of bees from K&Company and a couple of flower punch wastes.

15 comments:

  1. This is another stunning piece. My hand drawn stuff never looks as good IRL compared to my imagination! Hugs. UK Faye
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece and great background, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a woderful imagination you have Faye.A great take on the challenge.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific take on the "2's" Faye. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really gave this your magic touch, Faye. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice background Faye and the 2 and the bling add a nice touch to your atc :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good monrning, Faye. Another fab creation of your artistic genius! Miria:0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always put so much work into your pieces Faye.This is so fantastic!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful take on the theme, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the colors Faye this is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Faye!!! this is beautiful!!! I love the dimension of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Faye--this is amazing...I love this and all your techniques!!!
    If you get a chance, I hope you will pop over to my Whimsical Musings blog...thank you so much for the exquisite cards...they were such a surprise!

    And congratulations on winning the challenge on Dezinaworld...I was so HAPPY for you!!!
    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.