
Here is my very colorful skinny for the Theme Thursday challenge. And here is how I made it.
First, I took a 3x5 cardstock and colored purple, green, rose, and orange NuPastels on it. I knocked off the chalk dust and sprayed with hair spray.
Next, I used Moon Glow's Starburst colors of Ramblin' Rose, French Lilac, and Canna Lily Burnt Orange. These had dauber tops so I daubed with them. I also used Moon Glow's Glitz Spritz in Desert Moon Antique Rose.
Lastly I stamped in Archival Ink three of my handmade fun foam stamps. The gold sticker was a freebie. Hope this wasn't too much color! I think I like it better without the gold sticker.

gorgeous! thanks for the instructions no making it! :o)
ReplyDeleteVery colourful, love it! ps I like the gold sticker too.
ReplyDeleteI think I like it better without the gold sticker too. I also think we BOTH went outside our box for our entries in this challenge. Fun, wasn't it?
ReplyDeleteThere can never be too much colour, Faye. This is so unusual and eye-catching. I enjoyed following your journey through all the steps of making it. Wonderful artwork and a fantastic result.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful design. So glad you described how you created it because you know I'd be asking!! You are always up to trying new and interesting techniques. It's inspiring!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Faye! Love those colors! Right down my alley. ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful work Faye... Wow!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
xoxo doris
Wow yeah this is colorful.
ReplyDeleteFantastic Skinny. Love them.
Wonderful art work!
ReplyDeleteA great explosion of color here, Faye! I can always expect something delightfully out of the ordinary on your blog:)
ReplyDeletewhoo! Spendiriffic color!!! The design is fantastic as well!
ReplyDelete