Monday, November 23, 2009

Blue Bird ATC




Think Monday Think ATCs is encouraging us to do art today using a bird and the color blue. I found this Dover Publications freebie of Van Gogh's  painting. The bird is also from Dover. The bear? Was it from Art Creations Friday? The Li'l Redhead is my drawing.

14 comments:

  1. very cute!!! I adore the bluebird up there!! Cute and clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is delighful.
    Lovely ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this arrangement of images Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful collage, faye! love your drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your drawing of the little red head makes it special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When this popped up in my thumbnails, I had to come see. I love your little redhead, and that bird perched on her hat brim is ultra cute! Well done, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking as I clicked on your blog. I hope Faye has the little redhead in her artwork today and you didn't disappoint. She feels like a friend now. Very sweet and beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely and cute ATC, Faye.
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ATC Faye! love the birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute idea , Faye -and thanks for your perfect german comment at my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Faye!
    Love this piece. Your lil redhead would make Vincent smile, I am sure ;)
    juno
    xx
    Juno's Place

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.