Friday, November 13, 2009

ACF and Theme thursday




For Theme Thursday this week we are using a patterned background. My background is one I made using a sprayed, dabbed, and painted cardstock. I then stamped a magnolia digital brush onto that. The magnolia brush is one I made from an image of a magnolia. From this one image I made the pattern using Photoshop Elements.

The three boys are what Art Creations Friday gave us to use for our challenge this week. I have added a Christmas tree from Dover Publications and I'm calling this piece: Waiting for Santa.

I didn't quite get this gorgeous frame right. I may rework it later. Or not.

18 comments:

  1. This has to be seen in close-up to really appreciate, Faye. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous background Faye!!
    Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful piece Faye! love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye, your card is gorgeous.
    What a very nive background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Faye this is really fantastic!! I love the great frame you used and the Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thats superb lovely background and work
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "boys" are defintely
    "stylin"!
    Fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great digi art Faye but the boys don't seem to be looking forward to Christmas - maybe they've been naughty?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, it's lovely! Will you use it as a xmas card?
    (My challenge image is on my blog, HERE, if you want to have a peek :-)
    ==lennie==

    ReplyDelete
  10. ABsolutely gorgeous, love the frame

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Faye...!!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Faye, I wanted to let you know I have left a little something on my blog for you!

    Love looking at your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faye, your background paper is fabulous!! Gorgeous!!! I love the card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your digi art faye and the frame is beautiful.
    very nice entry

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.