Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gingersnap Creations - Buttons


I had sprayed this white card stock with cranberry and stream color washes but I had no idea what to do with the background. Then Gingersnap Creations came up with the theme buttons. I figured light against the dark should look pretty good. I found some dress buttons and some military buttons for the design. My stamps were stamped with clear ink and embossed with white detail powder.

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is so lovely! You are so right the light buttons are stunning against your wonderful dark background. Love those military buttons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Faye. How did you create the image?

    Thanks so much for playing along here at Gingersnap Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the image alright hehe. Just wasn't sure with the background technique. What colors did you use for that? I need them hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful...love that background which looks stunning with the white stamping :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is so beautiful Faye...!!!
    I love it!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever effect. Love this, very striking. The contrast is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your use iof buttons. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnaps.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.