Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday Stamper - maps



I continue to get travel brochures almost weekly. This one for a sightseeing safari in the Serengeti touched an adventuresome nerve and sparked my interest. Not that I will ever go on such a wonderful and exciting trip.

I have made this collage using bits and pieces of the brochure and topping it off with my new elephant mom and baby stamp by Rubber Stampede. I finished it off with a layer of Modge Podge. This is for Wednesday Stamper.

16 comments:

  1. wonderful collage Faye, your elephant stamp is super ... this gives me wanderlust :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collage Faye, love it... I wouldn't mind to get those brochures in the mailbox... they can be so useful sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collage Faye. Love those elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collage Faye...!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, another collector of travel brochures;))
    beautiful collage you created, faye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic collage Faye ! I love all your images - and I love Africa !
    LG Anke

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fun and a fab idea Faye. I hope you are well
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful collage, great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wow, wow Faye, I LOVE your wonderful collage, a feast for the eyes!!! makes me want to travel!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.