For the theme for Tag Tuesday, Louise has chosen: anything but paper! I have made this tag using Pellon and fabric, which I sprayed and dabbed with Moon Shadow mists, gesso, and acrylics paints. The bamboo stamp is from Stubby Stampers; the raised bamboo is Fabulous Filigrees from Lindy's stamp gang; and the bridge is a foam embellishment from Michaels. The ribbon is gold lamé.
I am also using this tag for Wednesday Stamper, where the theme is Asia.

Embarrased to say I had to google Pellon to see what it was:)
ReplyDeleteThis tag is equisite, Faye! A perfect background for your Asian inspired tag. Great work!
What a fantastic tag, Faye!
ReplyDeleteLove this very very nice tag, Faye. Great background.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful tag!!
ReplyDeleteThe most unique from the bunch - and me too - I clicked on Pellon to see what it was!! Love the Asian theme!
ReplyDeleteI love your tag, Faye! It's so 'earthy'! Fascinating choice of materials, too. (BTW...you can dry emboss any thin metal like aluminum.)
ReplyDeleteVery cool tag - love your Asian theme!
ReplyDeleteGreat tag Faye. Love that bridge.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag, Faye!
ReplyDeletehi faye! love your beautiful tag. you are so crafty and so clever!
ReplyDeleteLovely tag...love the wonderful Asian theme!
ReplyDeleteThis a wonderful tag, very creative.
ReplyDeletewow, faye, i'll bet that this is really something in person!! wonderful materials, thanks for all the links too!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!! Love it.
ReplyDeletewhat an interesting surface to stamp on..looks good
ReplyDeletewow!!!! SO CUTE..I adore the bridge..your tag is so artsy and creative..lovely ribbon to
ReplyDeleteohhh Faye, this is a beauty and really clever!
ReplyDeleteLovely tag Faye and so inventive not using any paper!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely tag and I like the colours.
ReplyDeleteGreat!
ReplyDelete