Thursday, August 27, 2009

Colour Create

Colour Create's theme this week is the use of the three colors: ruby, cream, and gold.

This started out as a piece of cardstock on which I pounded some flower petals and leaves. I put the scan of the original on my computer for use as backgrounds. I hope it is ruby enough.  The gold has been added digitally, so it's not really metallic gold, but it is a nice gold color, I think.

Anyway, the text comes from 1 Corinthians 13.

6 comments:

  1. wow, what a great card.!! It´s so beautiful!!!
    Faye, you would like my christmas card?
    Then you should have it...
    Send your adress to my Emailadress then I´ll send you the christmas card (when it´s time for that!!!)

    My emailadress is: heike.kohnen@gmx.net

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Wow! Faye, you always make the most beautiful and inventive projects. The background is stunning and I do love that sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing this little beauty. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye - so good to have you with us again with this amazing card. Your really are the Master (or should I say Mistress) of creating the most beautiful artistic backgrounds.
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Faye, Your card is Beautiful!!! The background is stunning!!

    Thank you for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faye thats absolutely stunning. what gorgeous colour
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what abeautiful original piece of art Faye...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.