Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Butterfly Shadows - The 3 Muses

The Three Muses challenge this week is to create some art with wings in it - Things with Wings. I used a background I had made with a cuttlebug folder and various mists and sprays, a png clip I had of some magnolias (Dover???), and a butterfly brush that came with my Photoshop Elements. 

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece and great background, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and very clever.
    I love the idea of the butterfly shadow on the flowers…

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card Faye!! great background and i love the magnolia's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Love the way you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent, brilliant idea, Faye. Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The butterfly shadow is an exquisite idea, beautifully done, Faye. I love the soft delicacy of this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope everyone enlarges your entry, Faye, so beautiful & love how you used the PSP butterfly brush, something else I must try!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faye this is a delight, the butterfly shadow is inspired. Nice work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, Faye...that background is simply gorgeous! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is a cool shadow!! Clever idea Faye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and a clever idea!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a creative piece, Faye! I love your take on the theme with butterfly shadows over the most beautiful flowers. This is such a thoughtful and lovely take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So creative and so beautifully executed. I love the butterfly shadow.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.