Friday, May 8, 2009

Artarazzi

I used the image given us by Artarazzi, filtered it, duplicated it twice, reversing and flipping it over. I had the angel picture on my computer but the image was only from head to hands. I extended the angel's dress and superimposed the angel over the background. Simple, but I like it.

12 comments:

  1. I like it too, Faye! A lot! You have done a great job on duplicating the background and intensifying the features. I especially like the transparent angel! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, your card is stunning!!

    Hugs
    Doris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning angelcard! The transparency makes it mystical. Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful faye!! love the transparency of the angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SIMPLE???
    beautiful work Faye, I really must have a better go with my photoshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the way the angel fads a little into the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing job you've done, the background is completely changed! Your angel is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is stylish, and the angel has an ethereal quality.
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Faye, thanks for your comments on my Artarzzi piece. I've edited the post to put in the details of the images etc. And I will make the journal bigger next time - thanks for the feedback no point in putting things up which no-one can read!
    Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Faye !!
    Specially that you self have made the dress longer and that you changed the background so much.
    I Think that this was fun to play with hè. Really fantastic.
    ****
    About my twinbrother. Thank you for your congratulatetion. Maybe I wrote it by Vron a little wrong. It was his 25th anniversary and it was so "homy" ?? In Holland we say "gezellig". I hope it translated well But thank you again. I found that so nice of you !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faye, this is very cool! I like the way you changed the background and I think the angel is a wonderful choice - it goes very well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cool! Looks like lace - would make a great fabric pattern too

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.