Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gothic Arches - Vintage Women

Here is my entry for Gothic Arches. Background and image are from Dover.

18 comments:

  1. What a serene image against a beautiful background, Faye, a real vinatage beauty!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful arch , greta combination Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Background and image is perfect! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous image and arch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very rich looking, Faye. Lovely arch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye, Your arch is so stunning that background is just yummy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy is right. Serene is the word I would have chosen to describe your most beautiful arch. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful... wow!!

    Hugs
    Doris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh she is beautiful, Faye.
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful artcreation, Faye !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful, lovely colours and image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely combination of colors! I love the background! Is it digital? Your vintage woman has such an air of demure sweetness - I really love your arch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colours in the image are complimented so well by the background you chose - gorgeous arch, Faye.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  15. Faye, What a beautiful arch, she looks as if she didn't have a care in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi, perhaps this is an odd question... I was wondering... What did you use to get your Blog Awards to rotate like that? Which element? really interested in knowing... thank you. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.