Faye's Adventures in Art
Fabulous effect, Faye. Thanks so much for continuing to play with my dreams!!Frankiexx
Faye, great work,I like that it is dimensional! This would make a wonderful luggage tag.
oh this is kewl, great tag
This is wonderful, Faye. The textured look is amazing. A really unique and clever tag/=.
Ahhhh, I LOVE your very Egyptian tag, Faye. It's creative and conjures up visions of the sphinx and the pyramids.
Gorgeous tag... wow!!HugsDoris xx
Wow fantastic Tag Faye.This is brilliant.
Hi Faye, thanks for the nice comment about my tag. No problem with your post... it is up on the site and I have already thanked you for it above!!!Love and light
Your tag looks really 3D Faye it's fantastic!Ali xx
This loks absolutely great!
Clever Tag Faye, smashin image!x Michelle
Faye your tag is fabulous. Love the background and the gold works so well.
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Fabulous effect, Faye. Thanks so much for continuing to play with my dreams!!
ReplyDeleteFrankie
xx
Faye, great work,I like that it is dimensional! This would make a wonderful luggage tag.
ReplyDeleteoh this is kewl, great tag
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful, Faye. The textured look is amazing. A really unique and clever tag/=.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, I LOVE your very Egyptian tag, Faye. It's creative and conjures up visions of the sphinx and the pyramids.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag... wow!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Doris xx
Wow fantastic Tag Faye.
ReplyDeleteThis is brilliant.
Hi Faye, thanks for the nice comment about my tag. No problem with your post... it is up on the site and I have already thanked you for it above!!!
ReplyDeleteLove and light
Your tag looks really 3D Faye it's fantastic!
ReplyDeleteAli xx
This loks absolutely great!
ReplyDeleteClever Tag Faye, smashin image!
ReplyDeletex Michelle
Faye your tag is fabulous. Love the background and the gold works so well.
ReplyDelete