Saturday, May 30, 2009

Artarazzi

Using the fingerprint supplied by Artarazzi, I have made them smaller and rounder. My ancestor Pearl is enjoying her new earrings as she visits this beautiful garden. Garden painting is a freebie from Dover.

5 comments:

  1. Faye, this is so clever, isn't it fun to have pics of ancestors! Pearl looks like someone it would have been fun to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Pearl is too cute with those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Oh, yes! I love her earings!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pearl is a stunner and her earrings just right for her. I love the garden setting you have placed her in, Faye. The whole effect is wonderful. I love it. (As for my two party-less ladies, I didn't have to add the glasses. They were already there. I love interesting old photos but some of them are too far gone as these were really but some over painting and the addition of colour perked them up enough for the occasion).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing piece of lateral thinking - the earrings go well with this lovely image.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.