Friday, May 1, 2009

Art Creations Friday

I wanted to use this beautiful young woman but not as a clown. So changed a bit about her attire and placed her in front of an old pub, across the ocean from her home in the US. Unfortunately, try as I might, I could never get her image as sharp as the background.  This image comes to us from Art Creations Friday.

8 comments:

  1. The colours are matching perfect with each other Faye !! It's so nice to see what you have done with it.
    ******
    You asked me how to get the photo a little brightner ?
    When you press in photoshop Ctrl L
    then you can change the levels Faye. Just play a little with it.
    Or go to the colourbalance ( Ctrl B) that's also a manner to try.
    Succes !
    (If you don't succeed please ask Faye and I will try to help you furter. Oke ?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann (Taluula) has a friend called Mabel who she regularly features in her quirky pictures. Let's hope that we see more of Millicent on her travels. This is wonderful, Faye. I love the creative way you have used the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Faye...!!

    Hugs
    Doris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work faye!! would love to see more of her travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see a "Millicent Travels" series coming here!!! I'd love to see her at the Notre Dame...
    love what you did with the image Faye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, she looks so completey different!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye, great idea instead of using her as a clown. She looks as tho she's waiting for her man to come out of that pub,or is she trying to get up the nerve to go in? Love the visual ,it keeps you guessing.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.