Friday, May 15, 2009

Art Creation Friday

This is such a gorgeous background that I hope Wil won't mind my using it again sometime. I didn't want to cover it up so I just added a couple of Kabukis from Dover Publications to adorn the background. I changed the proportions a bit on the background. Art Creations Friday has more examples of art using this background.

18 comments:

  1. What a strong work Faye!!

    Hugs Doris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great images you added!! great piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation Faye!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collage Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Faye, love this one its so original and fits perfectly for the background
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great contrast , I agree this background needs to be used often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully done! I do love the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A totally different take on the challenge Faye - it's glorious!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teriffic! Love the oriental theme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great contrasts - and very imaginative use of the images.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faye, this is a perfect image for this challenge. They really look like they belong together.Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Faye this is fabulous. Great Samurai worriers. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic take on the challenge Faye ! I find it so original that you came on this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As everyone has commented before me, this is such a creative take on the challenge. I love the way you have inserted your Kabukis into the fabulous background. Fantastic work, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Faye - you are such a sweetie - thank you for addressing my question, and asking others to help me.
    God bless,
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice choice of colors to go with the background! I think the masculine images go very well here!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.