I took one of the little girls from the image given us by Artarazzi challenge today and placed her here at the tea party. I think they will have to find another cup. The background with the windmill is Dover. The tea party is also a Dover image. I also had to fill in a few spots with color.This is a 4x4 size.
You have placed the girl so seamlessly, I had trouble finding her. Wow. such clever work and so beautiful too.
ReplyDeletebeautifully done Faye!!! love it!!
ReplyDeleteI bet she didn't know she was going to a tea party today! Beautifully done, Faye!
ReplyDeleteFaye,this card is lovely! You did a great job blending your elements! Bravo!
ReplyDeleteOhh what a cute scenery Faye !
ReplyDeleteI would like to sit next to her and drink also a cup of thea.
What a comfy setting ! ( I hope I translated comfy well)
What an adorable tea party!
ReplyDeleteYou have much talent!
I can't believe it Faye! I've just done mine and my girls are at a tea party too!! Honest, I hadn't looked at any of the other entries - great minds eh!
ReplyDeleteThis is marvellous Faye. Very clever digital work.
ReplyDeleteRos