Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gothic Arches

Gothic Arches has presented us with an open theme this week. This is an alcohol ink background on acetate. The flower is collaged on. The text was added digitally.

17 comments:

  1. Faye, this is so beautiful. The colours are amazing and you have created a mysterious and enchanting arch to go through. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye - this is gorgeous! Your alcohol ink background is perfect for a garden background! Marva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrancy of your arch, Faye, thankyou for the lovely comments on my arch this week!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite color combinations,---always effective. Nice work, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the AAI-background. Wonderful work, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that alcohol ink background is gorgeous, beautiful arch Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful! I love the colors in this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful arch using beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faye, this is beautiful and so colourful. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great arch, Faye...amazingly beautiful colors! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work you have done again!

    Hugs
    Doris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours of your arch. Lovely. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the words and the collaged flower and the whole thing! Great art, Faye *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful arch, Faye...the image is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.