Faye's Adventures in Art
A wonderful work!!Hugs Doris xxx
OMG what a fantastic collage.This looks great Faye. Love them.
Great work - I love it!Carola x
I have read your comment .... Hennef is near Cologne. A little lovely city :)
The card is so nice, Faye.I love Roma.Tine
wowHeike
so beautiful, I like both the sephia and the colorful one.hugsmamapia
very nice ! - the sepia and the Coloured one!!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
A wonderful work!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Doris xxx
OMG what a fantastic collage.
ReplyDeleteThis looks great Faye. Love them.
Great work - I love it!
ReplyDeleteCarola x
I have read your comment .... Hennef is near Cologne. A little lovely city :)
ReplyDeleteThe card is so nice, Faye.
ReplyDeleteI love Roma.
Tine
wow
ReplyDeleteHeike
so beautiful, I like both the sephia and the colorful one.
ReplyDeletehugs
mamapia
very nice ! - the sepia and the Coloured one!!
ReplyDelete