This orange tag was made for Tag it on. I started with some paper I had made a while back using scraps of computer paper and tissue paper. I dabbed the paper with orange and gold Moonglow colors, stamped the flowers with some of my stamps, and deposited this handmade fairy onto the tag. Not being into fairies too much, I have no stamps of that sort. This was fun to do.
Hi Faye, I love the orange and the texture and this is one of the prettiest tags i have seen
ReplyDeleteHugs June xxx
You might not be into Fairies too much Faye but you have done a lovely job! That background paper you have put together is so pretty X
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely again, Faye. Thanks so much for playing and I am glad you had fun!!
ReplyDeleteFrankie
xx
Gorgeous tag, great colours!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag, beautiful, Faye!
ReplyDeleteI love your fairy Faye, she looks wicked!
ReplyDeleteAli xx
Lovely tag. Fab colors.
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable tag!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag... great colours!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Doris xxx
Great tag, Faye! Love the image stepping off the edge. Lucky person who receives this attached to gift!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Faye, the orange and gold looks so textured. I don't do fairy's either, but I love your 'real live' one xx
ReplyDeleteThis is cute, Faye--I love the color!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely tag, just love the colour of teh background.
ReplyDelete