Thursday, September 9, 2010

Colour Create, Rainbow Lady, TIO, Play Date Cafe

This red, gold, and cream color piece was done for the Colour Create Challenge. The Japanese items were sent to me by Frankie.

The 3 tags are (left) Rainbow Lady's Challenge where the theme is black and white and silver; (center) Tag it On where the theme is Cuttlebug or other embossing machine; (right) Play Date Cafe where the theme is Color Splash - black and white with a touch of pink, copper, or gold..

18 comments:

  1. Lovely tag using B&W with a splash of color...thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea....and a beautiful one...Faye! I just haven't figured something out for PDCC yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely Faye all of them. I especially like the 3 part tag the centre is gorgeous.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye, wow hun these are just delish, great use of the colours, thanks for joining us at colour create,hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these tags! I love anything Asian inspired, and these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tags Faye they are all so pretty. Thanks for sharing this week Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout of the card and the tags are fabulous, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tags are a poem Faye!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Faye, Beautiful artwork! Great use of the colors given..

    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
    hugs Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Tags! Lovely gold accents with the dragonfly. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Love the butterfly on the tags! So pleased you could play along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely work. I particularly like the centre tag - colours are beautiful.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Faye! I love that trio of tags and the eye pleasing way that you have them arranged...with the two silhouette butterflies on each side and the wonderful sketch of the Asian girl in the middle. Super job on the color challenge, we're so glad you could play along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous work, Faye. I am always so pleased to find you canmake so much of your stash from myblogaversary!!!!! Great dream this week
    Hugs
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely trio of tags. Very pretty!!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful creations! I love that black tag--with that butterfly:) Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.