Faye's Adventures in Art
Wonderful elephant piece, Faye!
What an absolutely unique and creative interpretation of the challenge, Faye. Thanks so much for sharing. I love it!
This is lovely Faye. I think the soft muted colour scheme is delicious.xx
Beautiful representation of nature in all of her beauty Faye!
Nelly the elephant packed her trunk and trundled out of the jungle! What a fun back to nature piece.
This is gorgeous Faye and a handsome elephant.xxx
wowee just fabulous Faye. Annette x
Stunning.... I love the elephant :)
What a wonderful piece, love the whole composition of it. Great use of images.
What an unusual elephant Faye! Love the artochoke-like plant though - very striking!
Nice blending of colors and images!Cheers!
unique indeed, i really love it!
Wow, Faye, beautiful nature piece, love the colours!
A glorious return to nature! Well done, Faye! Miria :0))
This creation is gorgeous! The more I study it, the more I like it.
What a completely unique and beautiful piece you have created Faye. Your interpretation on nature is stunning.
Faye I really like how you have worked the different layers together to produce such a magnificent whole. I love the artichoke!
Faye, I love your back to nature piece. It is so creative and beautifully designed. Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge this week.
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Wonderful elephant piece, Faye!
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely unique and creative interpretation of the challenge, Faye. Thanks so much for sharing. I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Faye. I think the soft muted colour scheme is delicious.xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful representation of nature in all of her beauty Faye!
ReplyDeleteNelly the elephant packed her trunk and trundled out of the jungle! What a fun back to nature piece.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Faye and a handsome elephant.xxx
ReplyDeletewowee just fabulous Faye. Annette x
ReplyDeleteStunning.... I love the elephant :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful piece, love the whole composition of it. Great use of images.
ReplyDeleteWhat an unusual elephant Faye! Love the artochoke-like plant though - very striking!
ReplyDeleteNice blending of colors and images!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
unique indeed, i really love it!
ReplyDeleteWow, Faye, beautiful nature piece, love the colours!
ReplyDeleteA glorious return to nature! Well done, Faye! Miria :0))
ReplyDeleteThis creation is gorgeous! The more I study it, the more I like it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a completely unique and beautiful piece you have created Faye. Your interpretation on nature is stunning.
ReplyDeleteFaye I really like how you have worked the different layers together to produce such a magnificent whole. I love the artichoke!
ReplyDeleteFaye, I love your back to nature piece. It is so creative and beautifully designed. Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge this week.
ReplyDelete