Saturday, August 22, 2009

SaWo - mica tiles

Using mica tiles is the challenge for Saturday's Workout. I have some "found" mica I picked up out in the countryside several years ago, so I used it to go over the word Dream on this card. The background is mica mists on textured paper. The "writing" is done with a cuttlebug folder. I dipped the paper in some of the same mists.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Faye. I love the script-background and the image is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Faye, Love the way you've combined the photo and the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely piece Faye. Like the edging on your Mica. Cute image too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is lovely.
    Wonderful details. Love them.

    Thanks Faye for play with Mica on SaWo.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.